Wednesday, August 02, 2006
after months of job hunting, i finally landed a job in an airline company. just finished my one week training and i'm now taking my first day-off after working seven days straight. .hahay, sa wakas pwede na ulit ako gumising ng tanghali, hehehe...
so, what happened during my seven days training?
1. learned how to check in passengers
2. got myself on the mic announcing the departure, arrival, boarding time, names of passengers who are acting like VIP's that they won't board the aircraft unless they hear their names being aired all over the airport, etc., etc., etc...
3. got a call from the operations center while i am trying my best on the PA system not to sound monotonous with my pre-boarding announcement. (shucks kaulaw! i think i sounded like i'm really reading my script,hehehe...) i can't do anything about my voice, it's so "kuya eddie" female version...hahaha!
4. saw parokya ni edgar, but i wasn't the one who checked them in. i assisted the boarding of their flight to catch a closer view of the band, hehehe..
5. woke up at 3:00 am for my morning shift. i need to be in the airport at 4:30 am. zzzzz......
so far yun lang...i'm looking forward to Kadayawan Festival, i'm sure marami pang banda ang pipila sa counter ko para magcheck in..hehehe..
Friday, June 23, 2006
shucks! i couldn't find my iPod for days now. the last time i saw it, it was just in my bag. i don't have any idea where the hell is it. i've been looking for it around the house for two days now but i still don't see any traces of my mini iPod... :(
kung na kanino man yun, hindi pa rin yun magiging sa 'yo kasi nakatatak sa likod nun ang pangalan ko...
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
hi everybody! matagal-tagal na din akong hindi nakapag blog...so anong mga nangyari sa akin ng mga panahong nanahimik ako? well, i just started working in a bank but it only lasted for 4 days...hahaha! reason? marami...
- first, wala akong balak mag-overtime araw-araw para lang magbalanse ng perang hindi naman akin.
- second, ayokong mag close shoes with heels at ayoko din mag make up.
- third, hindi ko kayang magsmile buong maghapon sa opisina.
- fourth, hindi ako nag-aply sa bank nila para maging secretary ng kung sino mang kaibigan ng boss namin.
...at dahil hindi ko kayang gawin ang mga ito, itinuloy ko na lang ang aking bakasyon. masaya na ako, hindi pa ako stressed out...wala nga lang pera...heheheh
Thursday, February 23, 2006
Friday, February 03, 2006
sky, dragons and flies...
Thursday, January 19, 2006
while watching tv one night, a new commercial caught my attention. the ad asks, "anong meron ang taong happy?" it was some sort of a teaser. i don't have any idea on what the commercial is all about, or what kind of product are they trying to sell.
ano nga bang meron sa taong happy? i was thinking of different products such as shampoo, laundry soap, drinks, food, something that would involve the family. i don't know why i was thinking of these things. days after, the question was answered. it turned out that they are endorsing a particular multivitamin brand that gives you the energy that you need to do the things that will make you happy.
i was not satisfied with the advertisement, maybe because i was not able to absorb the message yet. since i was registered with the unlimited text promo, i tried sending my friends with this question: "R U HAPI? IF YES, WAT MAKES U HAPI & Y?" i wanted to know their answers and prove that we do not need to buy that vitamins to be happy.
only 4 out of almost 20 recipients answered my question. these are their answers:
violet: God's presence in my life, rain, 4 in d morning, family, friends, byfriend(?)! buks! buks! fud! movies! beach! travel! old hauses! crushes! being free! :)
irene: im hapi...y? coz im alive...:)
tricia: hapi? yap, im hapi kc im enjoyingmy new job kc khit pressured eh ok p din kc challenging un job. im hapi dn kc satisfied me sa sahod ko. im 80% hapi. f mgkalovlyf me adtl 20% para complete hapines. pro khit la lovlyf im hapi. d me 2lad ni irene depres...hahaha!
amor: most of d times, yes im happy bec. i am freeto do what i wana do. sometimes im not coz i think too much of whats gonna happen to me in d future. tnx! :)
none of them answered vitamins. i was happy because based on their answers, i was able to prove that we don't need vitamins to be happy. if you were to ask me that text question, my answer would be...
yes, im happy because...
1. i have friends who are willing to answer my text messages even if some of the questions are somewhat weird;
2. all 4 of them are happy;
3. i can still smell my favorite cologne;
4. i can still taste the delicious breakfast every morning;
5. i can still feel the warmth of the sun;
6. i can still listen to my favorite songs;
7. i was able to see a dragonfly just recently (i rarely see dragonflies these days);
8. i can still find enough reasons to smile everyday;
9. i still believe in love; and
the list goes on, and on, and on...
with all these answers, i think the vitamin ad is partly right in saying that a happy person has lots of energy. we need energy to do all the things that makes us happy. but true happiness comes from the simple things that make our world a happier place to live in.
- - - - - - - - - - -
*sa apat na sumagot sa tanong ko, salamat! alam ko unlimited din kayo kaya kayo nagreply...hehehe! :)
*sa mga hindi sumagot, salamat din! alam ko hindi kayo unlimited kaya hindi kayo nagreply, hahaha! :)
Saturday, December 24, 2005
Thursday, December 15, 2005
note: this is not about mojofly's song minamalas...
i really hate this day! puro malas ang inabot ko. kakabirthday ko pa naman kahapon.
- una...iniwan ako ng partner ko sa work kasi daw hindi pa nag-aalmusal ang tatay nya. buti sana kung sinabi nya kaagad sa akin nung nasa office pa kami, e nagdecide sya nasa area na kami and malayo kaya yun sa downtown area. pagkababang pagkababa namin sa jeep, sinabi nya kaagad na may pupuntahan daw sya. sabi nya pa, dun daw muna ako umupo sa may carenderia sa tabi kasi madali lang naman daw yung lakad nya. he promised to be back at 11:30. pagtingin ko sa relo, it was only 10:15...ano, tatanga ako dun sa may carenderia ng lampas isang oras?!?! ok lang sya? e kung isumbong ko kaya sya sa boss namin...pakshet! kelangan nya daw puntahan ang tatay nya dahil hindi pa daw nag-aalmusal at may ulcer daw yun. HALLER! hindi ba kaya ng tatay nya na kumain mag-isa? kaya nya nga magtext, yun pang kumain ang hindi nya makayang gawin? kelangan pa ba nya ng tigasubo? e di sana nag-hire na lang sya ng private nurse kung ganun! i didn't argue with him because i know wala ring mangyayari kung makipagtalo man ako. dadami lang ang wrinkles ko. hindi ko rin sya tinanong kung gaano kaimportante ang lakad nya, at kung ano talaga ang reason behind that. i was really pissed off!
- pangalawa...at dahil nga nabadtrip na ako, naisipan kong pumunta na lng ng mall at kumain sa mcdo. walan gsounds sa mcdo, masyadong tahimik that's why i decided to plunge on my iPod. to my surprise, the battery was empty! i wasn't able to charge it yesterday, waaahhhh!!! di na jud ko palabot ani!
- pangatlo...delayed fieldwork, walang iPod kaya yung cellphone ang napagbalingan ko. buti na lang at unlimited ako so i could text my friend as long as i want. tumunog ang cellphone ko, i thought it was from irene dahil sya ang katext ko ng mga panahon na yun. surprise, surprise! it was from 2870 informing me that my globe nonstop text promo has been inactive...clap! clap! clap! pakilabas ng cameras please...is this suppose to be a post birthday surprise? is this a practical joke for my birthday or what? i was waiting for carlos agassi to appear from behind and say VICTIM! but there was none.
this is one helluva day! sige, sagarin nyo na ang lahat ng kamalasan, hwag na kayong magtira para bukas o sa isang araw, itodo nyo na! thursday is supposed to be my lucky day pa naman. hmp!