Saturday, May 28, 2005

girl power


Girls rules this week on my media player. Why? Because I have 5 songs from 4 girl artists added on my playlist. And here goes the list…

MINAMALAS by Mojofly – I love the beat and the lyrics.

ang ugali mo'y iba

hindi bagay sa'ting dalawa
pakiusap sana
makisama ka naman
huwag kang balahura
ayoko na ang labo mo
pag maginaw naiinitan ka
minamalas
kasi wala na akong mahanap na iba

It sounds funny to me. I think the use of the word “balahura” adds up to the appeal, hehehe... Parang pinagtitiisan na lang nya yung tao.

MATA by Mojofly – I simply love the chorus. My most favorite among these 5 songs.

nakita ko na lahat ito

pinahihiwatig ng mata mo
salamat na lamang sayo
ohhhhhhh…

SAME GROUND by Kitchie Nadal – she sounds like Fiona Apple.

AKAP by Imago – this song is so generous…kahit magtapak basta para sa ‘yo, hehehe…

Pikit mata

kong iaalay
ang buwan at araw
pati pa sapatos kong suot

HOLD YOU DOWN by JLo feat. Fat Joe – reminds me of “All I Have”.

you don't know how much you mean to me
whenever you’re down
you know that you can lean on me
no matter the situation
boy, I'm gon' hold you down

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

akap.. love this song..

Anonymous said...

astig ng boses no...:)