Tuesday, October 04, 2005

help!


hahay! i'm back again after two weeks of working out of town. i got lots of things to do. i need to finish two reports which i need to submit on monday (october 10). i haven't finished harry potter book 6 yet (ako na lang yata ang hindi pa nakakatapos magbasa ng hp). i haven't cleaned my room for i guess one or two months (yaiks!). my computer badly needed a reformat/upgrade/update or whatever you may call it...basta gusto ko lng dagdagan ang memory nya to get a higher version of Windows...i'm still using windows98, gusto ko syang gawing 2000 or XP because i need to install my iPod software...damn! kailangan ko na talagang mag-edit ng playlist ko, i got lots of songs na gustung-gusto ko nang i-download pero hindi ko magawa...it can't also locate my modem and i want to go online when i'm home. i still need to find a stable job. hahay! nakakapagod mag-isip kaya naisipan kong magliwaliw muna sa SM...i'm in an internet cafe right now. i was planning to watch deuce bigalow later but changed my mind because my sister told me that the first one was better. i'm heading straight home after this to finish my report...hahay!

No comments: