Saturday, July 30, 2005

someday we'll know


in 1 and a half hours i will be an official bum again. nope, i didn't resign. my contract already ended and the company didn't let me sign for another month or so. i was recommended as probationary employee two months ago, unfortunately it was not approved. my boss won't give me the reason why it was disapproved. he said there were lots of reasons. i was asking him to give me at least one, but he throwed back the question at me. i don't really know why the recommendation was disapproved, and i was thinking that if they are keeping their mouth shut on that matter, i might as well keep mine. i know someday i would be able to know the real reason...maybe not now, but i am hoping "someday we'll know"...sounds familiar? hehehe...

/me singing: someday we'll know if love can move a mountain, someday we'll know why the sky is blue, someday we'll know why i wasn't meant for...(this company?)

so this would be my last post using this computer...i wanna look on the positive side...now i can have more free time to clean my room, repair my CPU, and do things that i cannot do because of the work that's eating up most of my time. i'm sure i'll be missing all the people that i worked with here, and the friends that i had already started bonding with. ciao!