Saturday, July 09, 2005

what's new?


i just had my Fibroma Operation yesterday at San Pedro Hospital. the process went on for about 20 minutes, mabilis lang sya. mas matagal pa ang pagpapa-approve ko ng Philhealth papers. Gggrrrr…Ok lang at least nakamura.

i have a new pair of stud earrings. i was supposed to buy a clip earring for my surgery but I can’t find one that’s why I ended up buying a stud (not for surgical purposes…gusto ko lng yung design nya, hehehe).


"The reason of my quest for that clip earring: I consulted a dermatologist about
the lump on my upper left ear lobe. She instructed me to buy a clip earring
before she would do something to my ear. Since I can’t find that kind of
earring, I went to another doctor and suggested that I undergo a surgery. I
opted for the surgery because it’s cheaper and it does not require me to buy an
earring. The derma would cost me P3,000 while the surgery would only cost me
P600."

i have a new pair of slippers. since my operation was rescheduled, we went to the mall to have our lunch. at sa kakapasok ko sa mga stalls, at sa kakasukat ko ng mga blouse, sandals, at kung anu-ano pa, nakabili tuloy ako ng tsinelas ng wala sa oras. kaya ang gastos ko sa operasyon ay umabot ng humigit kumulang sa P1,000 pa rin, hehehe…

i have two new cd’s, HALE and ORANGE AND LEMON’s Strike Whilst The Iron Is Hot. actually, I bought these two cd’s last month. pero matagal na akong hindi nakapag-blog kaya I still consider it as new.




2 comments:

nerie said...

clarisse who is from tagum is going home this september. send me those two cd's (and more?) and i'll send you the harry potter book 6 earlier than what i promised. deal?

will tell you how to contact clarisse when she gets there...

nn said...

yung original gusto mo? pwede burned lng? sa saturday (july16) na hp6 no?